Sunday, January 5, 2014

FAQs (even though I've never been asked)

Now that the blog is in full swing, I guess there are a couple of questions hanging in the air. Some might call them FAQs, but honestly, I haven't been asked any questions. So, I suppose it would be QFATOP (Questions Frequently Asked To Other People) that currently could pertain to me.

Why did you pick the name Dewdrops and Glitter?

I really like the idea of dewdrops. They are perpetually new, and I think that's an appealing thought. Dewdrops are all natural, created by nature, there every morning waiting for us to discover them. Conversely, glitter is probably one of the most over processed man-made substances. It's like a replication of dewdrops, only exaggerated. They're available 24-7 to be captured. It's like putting a dewdrop in a bottle and carrying it around with you. But that doesn't mean it's any less beautiful. Both dewdrops and glitter shine.

What is your blog about?

So this is a really difficult question. I think the title of the blog kind of does a good job of answering it. Dewdrops, (A.K.A fresh, nature stuff) kind of represents all the thoughts I have and and Glitter (A.K.A processed shiny) represents materialistic things. I like to think that I'm some great philosopher, but really I'm not. So maybe I'll post something deep, then something about a new nail polish, then something about where I want to travel, or places I have traveled, or a new writing technique, or a cool recipe, or probably all of the above. Get ready.

How often are you going to post?

*Nervous laughter* Haha. Haha. Okay....so I'll try for once a week but most likely this will happen whenever I feel like it. If I want to write something, then I probably will! Seems easy enough.


Those are all of the questions I can think of for the moment, so I suppose I'll just leave it at that!

-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment